Green Remedy Collective will operate in strict compliance with California Health & Safety Code Sections 11632.5 and 11362.7 to ensure that qualified
members are provided safe access and a comfortable environment in which they can receive cannabis medication. In order to become a member of our
Collective, an individual must demonstrate the following:
* That they are 18 years of age or older.
* Have a California-issued ID.
* Possess a valid doctor’s recommendation or be the primary caregiver of a qualified patient with a valid doctor’s recommendation.
* Sign our Membership Agreement Form.
* Attend our New Member Orientation.
* Adhere to our Member Code of Conduct.
For further questions regarding membership, please contact the dispensary at 510.758.7898.